Please follow these rules for everyone’s safety and enjoyment.
- No Smoking allowed.
- Facility hours 9:00 am-9:00 pm, Monday-Friday, Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Sundays 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm. Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Vehicles must be parked neatly in the parking lot provided. Do not park or drive on grass. Park trailers in designated trailer parking area.
- All clients, students, boarders, and visitors must wear closed toe shoes around horses, only exception is in lounge.
- Approved ASTM-SEI safety helmets with properly adjusted chin harness must be worn while riding by riders under 18.
- All riders should have appropriate footwear for riding with a hard sole and heel.
- Boarders may not ride in the same arena as a lesson without consent from instructor.
- Please supervise children not in lesson program. Do not leave young children unattended.
- Do not ride in stall barn or connecting barn.
- Do not tie horses to arena fence, pasture fence, paddock fence, or anything that is not intentionally made for tying a horse.
- Do not run in barns or where it might frighten a horse.
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles allowed in the barn, except for maintenance.
- Please leave your pets at home or be sure they are comfortable in your vehicle.
- Please clean up any mess you or your horse makes on the cross- ties immediately.
- Please be aware of the following Indiana Law.
- Do not borrow tack without asking first.
- P5 is not liable for lost or stolen items.
Under Indiana law, an equine professional is not liable for an injury to, or the death of, a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities.